Monday 7 March 2011

It's a new day, it's a new dawn....

It's easy to feel positive on a Monday morning when it's a beautiful day like today. I am determined to hold on to that thought though and stick to a good schedule all this week. I wrote out my weekly plan last night but I am very good at the planning and less good at the doing so we'll see how far I get.  So far, so good, nice morning, shouting, no last minute homework deficit discoveries and I made it to the gym on target.  I even limped my way through the whole new routine and have now got all my jobs and emails out of the way so I have a clear mind for this afternoon.
Just time for a little light lunch (did I mention I'm trying to sort my eating out as well this week - I like to try and change EVERYTHING at once, can't think why I'm not more successful?) and then on with the ghost story. Am looking forward to this one so hopefully the enthusiasm will carry me through. Am wondering how tricky it will be to write a scary story that's not obvious or tacky? Judging by a lot of recent horror films, not that easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment