Thursday 17 March 2011

Cat got my keyboard?

It's been a quiet week for me on the blog front. Well, on the writing front generally, I'm ashamed to say. I think I may have been stunned into silence by increasing my followers by a third. Yes, there's now 6 of you. Well 5, technically as I'm actually following myself from another account, but lets not split hairs.

Welcome to Rebecca Woodhead a real life actual proper writer and queen of twitter and What the Dickens? a fantastic looking shop and website where I think I will hold my next birthday list (29th June, thanks for asking - partial to pencils and sharpies).

At the end of last year, I won a free advert with Write Invite and have finally sent them the draft for this (it was 40 words you know, it took some time!) which will be going out at the end of this month - so who knows, maybe they'll be 7 of us soon??

No comments:

Post a Comment