Thursday 10 March 2011

100 words in....

....only another 1,400 - 1,600 to go. Obviously the perfect time to stop for a blog update! Why do I find the need to stop as soon as I get going? At my current word ratio I may just have this story finished for next years competition!  I was slightly disheartened to read that this is 'certainly the most popular short story competition' but still, I need the practise so must crack on.  I will need to send this off tomorrow to meet Mondays deadline and I remember the editing of last months effort took me many hours longer than I'd anticipated so I'd better hurry up with the first draft.  I just have to make another cup of tea and I'll be straight on it.

PS In good news this week I have exercised every day (mon - gym, tues - spin, weds - gym, thurs - pump dvd (still want to kill Davina) and fri - who knows - maybe another spin?) so at least am sticking to one of my new years resolutions well. And it's already March so that might be an all time personal record.

No comments:

Post a Comment