Tuesday 1 February 2011

Writing at Home?

After another day of being distracted by various random inconsequentialities, I am seriously considering writing somewhere other than the house.

I have tidied rooms, emptied dishwashers, made lots of tea and also been lured off course by the ever entertaining internet. It seems that the first thing I set out to do each day is always accomplished but after that things go a little askew. I am currently putting exercise as my number 1 priority and am managing to stick to my workout schedule but my writing time is definitely suffering.  Maybe I need to rethink my priorities?  Or maybe I just need to get out of the house?

Tomorrow, I will try the coffee shop & notebook regime (after my spin class of course!)

Will let you know how I get on.

2 comments:

  1. Methinks she procrastinates too much ;)

    I too am very guilty of this! Do you really wanna be one of those coffee shop lap top people?

    Get typing! (Need to take my own advice!)

    Rob x
    PS: Sorry if a similar post has already gone up, my PC is misbehaving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am a chief procrastinator, sadly!

    And yes, I do want to be one of those coffee shop people but I'm thinking note book rather than laptop as the internet seems to be my biggest enemy at the moment in the war against time!

    I shall get scribbling!

    Mel x

    ReplyDelete